Monday, December 19, 2011

Starting Over...

I have really enjoyed posting on my blog, but for a variety of reasons I let two years slip away since my last post. What prompted me to return again? I didn't get my Christmas cards out this year!

For many years I wrote an annual Christmas letter. After 20 years I decided to start the blog so I could document the family activities all year long. That worked for a couple of years. Then last year I created a holiday card complete with photos through SendOutCards. It was fun, sort of like scrap booking! Well it is a little too late to do that this year. Which is just as well because I have been wanting to start blogging again. So here I am starting over with a commitment to post at least once a month in 2012. Since it is not quite 2012, I will start with a recap of 2011 in the form of an annual Christmas letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment